Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
Well guys, I went down to WalMart today and bought two (always carry a spare!) of those/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif MOONGUY/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif antenna riders for my Cherokee. Also picked up some matching air fresheners, too. Am I completely nuts.....or WHAT???? /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifIT'S A JEEP/MOONGUY THING..... I UNDERSTAND...PERFECTLY!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif The happy people of Brutovia must have these moonguy air freshners....they don't have cars yet, but they still need the car air freshners for when the Commisar of Cars tells them it's their turn./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
Jeep Essentials has Scruffy Moonguys on Jeep Tees. Just recieved the Catalog Sat and saw them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.