Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When 'yall first started talking about those moonguys from Wal-Mart, I kinda thought it was a little silly. HOWEVER, I finally got one and I guess they aren't so silly after all!!!! I have an idea thet I am SURE CJDave and TeamRush probably already thought of but were waiting for a newbie like me to recommend to the post. How about a Moonnut?? If we epoxied a wellnut inside the moonguy ( hope this is not taken as politically incorrect) and then used them to secure things. For instance a breather cover nut..Check out my attachment...He really looks very high atop my engine.. Whatcha think????

Ricky...seeya...
1979 CJ-7 401 T18

Attachments

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Motors lookin tall , but hows he going to go back to work for Dave if he's holding your air cleaner on?/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Guess I gotta go to Walmart and get me some.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gifI gotta sneak there or the wife will wanna go spend some of my (nonexistent)jeep money./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Wider is better but taller is cooler!

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
401` looking good!!
i dig the yellow!! and i can't wait to see it get dirty!

~~Elusive~~
it's sort of still a cj thingy....

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Nice engine bay!
Mine looks like a mud and grease grenade went off in it!

You need that Cap, Rotor and Plug Wire upgrade! I wonder if the wider cap will still clear the power steering pump, or you will have to move it...
The upgrade is worth the hassle of moving the pump over if you have to...

I like that Air Cleaner. I don't often see full size air cleaners anymore. Most people like to choke the sh*t out of engines with those little bitty air cleaners....

I like the Moon Guy! I'm looking for one for my car and jeep antennas when I go to Wal-Mart next....
Wonder if they would work as switch handle extensions.....

See ya later, Aaron.

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets...

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Little moonguy looks real happy sitting there on dat 401. I have our power steering pump and bracket off for a repair, but it looked to me that I can get the necessary space for the big distributor cap with just a longer belt. No matter what it takes, we gonna DO IT!

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If we make them "Moon-nuts", does that make them "distant" relatives to me?

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Think they would admit it if they were? :)-p)

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.