Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which has better handleing, jumping ability, hill climbing power, wheelieng, accelleration???

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
300ex

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
300ex, i watched one win in a drag race against a warrior, kicked the crap out of it, untill the warrior hit fifth gear, lol. But they are more of a sporty quad(300ex) but could use a little more top speed i think.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
a warrior should catch up to a 300ex faster than that...my bro beats me off the line but i hit 3rd and i pull away

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only had my 300ex for about 3 1/2 months and have a lot of hills and trails by my house along with the Mojave riverbed and it handles great/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif I just have the stock tires on it and I've never had a problem in the sand, never got stuck and reverse is a nice thing to have. The only thing is on a straight, flat dirt road my son on his lt250r when he hits his power band smokes me/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif but then his is a 2-stroke and mine is a 4-stroke and you really can't compare. The only thing I don't like about my 300ex is it's electric start with no kickstart backup/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I also like the fact I don't have to mix gas like I have to do with my 2 lt250r's /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif but the only quads I have ridden are the lt250r and my 300ex.

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 300ex/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif and son's xr80/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
300ex all the way round. but dirtwheels did a test, with the money saved by buying the cheaper mojave, you could spend it on performance parts and get it close.

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane 270 Compucam,dual exhaust w/ 40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, k&n, headers,

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have a mojave, for sale too. but it handles well and runs good. i can beat my friends piped blaster and my cousings DOHC warrior with whitebros. exhaust and all i had on it then was a DG exhaust and uni filter.... now it is bored out one size and runs even better... it has good torque, can wheelie it easy.

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif
'88 Kawasaki Mojave (FOR SALE)/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much you want for your mojave...its nice looking. i got a friend looking for a sport 4 stroke and maybe i can help both of you all out. just let me know either here or with a private message or to my email: [email protected]

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
You dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
your cousin has a DOHC warrior?? mine is only a SOHC was that a typo or does he have a freak quad?

-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love modified blasters, feels like you are sitting on a bullet they are so light(that was more useless information).

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

·
Registered
534 Posts
he has a freak quad, he put DOHC on it... i don't know if it was a kit that he bought, or a different head he made to fit, i never asked...

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif
'88 Kawasaki Mojave (FOR SALE)/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
so that would likely mean it is a 4 valve...thats cool it would help it rev faster thpugh it wpuld br a cool mod ...ah ill just get a banshee bwahaahha

-VVickedVVarrior-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts