Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am takin it that this is a mirror on top of the piston?? I see the 5 valves that are above the piston, but they appear to be right on top of the piston..? I am guess that it is a mirror, just thought this was a cool picture to check out, it is like they cut the whole side of the engine off. Check it out..http://www.atvconnection.com/editor/review/atv/yamaha/01raptor/images/enginecutawayb.jpg.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sure looks like a mirror on there to me...but i am not sure. maybe whoever did the pic put it there to show the valves? anyway...that is a nice picture really shows you everything in there.

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
You dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YES THAT IS A MIRROR, YOU CAN SEE THE EDGES. LOOKS LIKE A R1 MOTOR DUE TO THE FIVE VALVE HEAD AND 4 HEADER PIPES. the r6 is 4 valve. i dont know, do those look like titanium valves

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes this is a mirror , looks like r1,5 valve head, 4 header pipes, do they look like titanium valves. r6 is 4 valve

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
it is a raptor

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, it's a raptor.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are pretty observant! Even after reading what you said, I had no idea until I looked real close. It just looked like the pison was dished or something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dahh besides the fact that the post say raptor images, the other two pipes are the turnback part of the head pipe on its way back to the muffler woops, maybe i am just psyched about new r6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw a sweet YZF yesterday at a stop light, mabye a '95, it was white and red, don't know what size though, but he went to rip away from the light, and the chic on the back almost fell off. Then there was a guy(at the bike shop) revving the hell out of the r1 and ducati 996, it sounded sweet.

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got to be carefull when giving rides , I lost a friend off the back of a bike once , broke his arm when he landed NOT GOOD

Ride hard, Lifes short

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AAhh, sh!t, did he freak out on ya??

WARNING

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well he didnt freak on me but he wasent to happy either, I was riding through a public park going to fast(showing off) when I hit a speed bump, what do you do when you hit a bump GAS IT , thats when I lost him OOOOPPPPPSSSSS

Ride hard, Lifes short

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would hate to be that guy.

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i bet it only hurt a minute or 2.

pavement sucks,putem in the mud. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif81 datsun 720 4x4 /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bahaha! I just got done readin that other thread.

I WOULD have been RELATED to you, but that DAMNdog beat me up the STAIRS to your MOTHER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok ok enough with that damn dog.

pavement sucks,putem in the mud. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif81 datsun 720 4x4 /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.