Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on a gun board. If you get a postage paid envelopes from
some of the greenies just cut a piece of steel the size of the envelope
and mail it back to them. We all need a hobby and I thought this might
be great./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
One guy mailed a San Diego phone book to Handgun control Inc. another tryed to send a concret block but the Post Office would not go for it./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I'm so ornery that I send ALL return mail back to the solicitor and fill out the card or whatever with a name and address that I use just for that purpose. How do we get a hold of some of this liberal organization return mail envelopes. I have A LOT of old phone books./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Reminds me of the old days when airmail was just getting off the ground (pun) and was heavily subsidized, the pilots used to airmail phone books or bricks to themselves-- they got paid more to carry them than the postage cost them. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

-Dana

Camouflage condoms: They'll never see you coming.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This little trick brings back memories, Abbie Hoffman first suggested it back in the late sixties in his classic, STEAL THIS BOOK.

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
Get involved or lose it all, the choice is yours!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.