Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I picked up a 305 v8 with a mallory ignition. However, I need to get a cap for the mallory distributer. Is this a stock cap? or do I have to get a special cap?

Thanks.

1997 TJ w/ 33's & 1984 CJ7 V8/35's
http://members.aol.com/a4x4jeeper/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you will most likely have to find a mallory dealer for the cap. it depends on which distributor you have.

dan
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifLET IT SNOW/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my last cap &rotor from Summit just cause I was ordering some other stuff anyway, they sell their Mallory or their own brand for about what you will pay at any parts store. I know I've picked a few up at Wal-Mart though. I don't recall what application they were for, but they worked fine. Just take the old one in and match it to what they have on the wall. Sorry I can't help more, my Unilite sat on a shelf for a couple years until I stabbed it into my latest Jeep so I haven't bought a cap & rotor at the store for quite a while. If you were close I'd offer you mine, they are almost new. Now that I have fried the module I don't think I'm going to be using them any more.

My other car is a BULLDOZER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.