Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize everyone is probably busy with there own life, but I thought my post about returning to the flock would at least elicit some responses. What has this board transformed itself into in my absence?

G

·
Hi John,
And welcome back....

I would speculate that the lack of response for for a couple of reasons....

1. Your firs post (which I did read) was more of a statement than a question...your only real question was in regards to your winch...of which I could not provide any input...hence I did not respond.

2. I don't recall who you are...it's obvious by your post count that you were fairly active...but it's not a name I recognize. There is a good chance many of the active members right now may not remember the name either.

And in all fairness...it is summer time...and with such nice weather, I would rather work on my house and jeep then play on the computer....thank goodness for lunch breaks....

However...I am somewhat interested in finding out what you did with your home...but this is not the medium for that....

And next time...if you want a lot of response...post a pic of a half naked girl, talk politics, or pick on Taz, Spook, Kraby, JYG, or Leve....that will get it going...

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
H...And next time...if you want a lot of response...post a pic of a half naked girl, talk politics, or pick on Taz, Spook, Kraby, JYG, or Leve....that will get it going...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... I get enough of that at home. I don't need it here too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts