Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything I should do, after I hit the sand dunes. I had my first sand dune trip last night, and besides really powerwashing my jeep, I've done nothing. I plan on changing my oil, but is there anything I should check or lube right away?

4in currie lift, 4.56's, true trac, and 33's.. yeah it's a start!

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
At the very least the air filter and the breather filter... Either wash 'em out if they're the washable sort, or pick up some new ones if you stick with the non washable sort... If it is a paper one tap it on the cement a few times, you'll be surprised how much sand is in it... You could do the same with the non washable sort but those things are expensive and it would suck to screw it up by whacking it against the pavement... /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Probably a good time to give the ball joints, tie rods, etc.. a quick shot of grease... Basically anywhere you have a greaze zerk (zert?)... /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.