Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i hate to admit it i made good ole daddy in law happy for easter he has been hounding me for about 6 months to give him my old tires from my Jeep 31" TSL super swampers on some nice steel rims.. and i broke down and gave them to him to put on his ford... and i heard them cry all the way down the road wanting to be on a JEEP but i guess you could call me a good son-in-law... But made him happy..
I have a 79 cj7 frame at the house i am going to trash it so if you want it come and get it tired of hearing the wife give me hell about it.. free for the hauling and only one bad spot that i now of needing fixed.. email me..
[email protected] let me know..

Low Riders are for boys who can't get it UP...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no the frame is not bare yet and the jeep is pretty much non recoverable it has half a tub left the springs are there front axle off back axle still attached gas tank still in but everything else is off i was going to finish stripping then trash it but i thought if someone could use a decent frame they could have it there was this one guy in tennesse that was going to give me 100 bucks for it but backed out at the last minute so.. free for the hauling if not the junk yard will own it..

Low Riders are for boys who can't get it UP...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.