Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only person out there who wants to put together a suzuki lt 230S. I have one with no plastic and am curios what it actually looks like with fenders. I am in need of parts for the lower end. I know this particular machine does not have the best rep. however since all I know are Honda`s I am curious what this quad is made of. Is it possible to turn this into a good trail quad? All I have in it now is a set of rims that were traded to a freind. They put it together wrong and in my opinion it suffered minimal dammage.

I would be greatfull for any pics and or feedback good or bad it may be worth the laugh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,
I have a lt230 with a honda engine in it, it looks good execpt the splatter paint that the last owner put on the fenders. Sorry i have no way to get you a picture right now. I don't know about the suzuki engine, after i put a new rear shock on it i ended up with a machine that was able to take anything i could throw at it, Even that bent rim it came with still holds air.
Most of my riding is trail riding and i over do the maintenance after rides.

ktmbk
83 ATC 250r, 84 ATC250r (parting out), ATC 185s, 85 Ktm 350mxc, Hon/zuki Quad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.