Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here a couple pics from today's ride in Tellico. We were lucky no one broke anything and the only time we had to stop was to eat. There was almost nobody there which is unusual for a nice sunny Saturday. They are debating on closing lower 2 because the run off is affecting the watershed too much. Hopefully this wasn't the last time we get to ride it. I have more pics on film but we didn't stop most places long enough to take any pictures.

GreenMachine

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if it will be a permanent closure or if they are thinking of trying alternate methods to control the washout. I have heard they were closing it sometime this year. They did have a bunch of fence posts up along the side to keep people (mainly quads) from going up the side of the trail.

GreenMachine

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think I have ever been to a rosser roundup (to exspensive)... I have been to Monteagle several times for the Southern Quarterly meetings.

GreenMachine

G

·
your cj5 looks like one that was on a run i was on there. guess not. there is another green cj5 with full width axles running around there though:)

high5
it's one ton o' fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.