Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Clayton this weekend and stopped on the St. Valintine trail to take a little break. I took my ice chest off the rack to fish out the goods. I remember saying, "don't let me drive off and leave my ice chest"!!! Well guess what, I did! Damn it!!! It had our lunch, cokes, and water in it. It's amazing how thirsty you get when you realize you don't have anything to drink! It was getting late and we were tired so I didn't even go back to look for it. Oh well, at least I didn't break an axle like my friend did! (4 hour trail fix!) All in all, we had a great time. So if any of you guys found a blue ice chest, full of food and drinks in Clayton last weekend, ITS MINE!!! :p

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
I hope it turns up. I went to Clayton at the end of March last year and had a blast. I probably should have gone back last weekend but I had a fun time in Poteau. I don't think I'll be going back soon, my jeep needs major upgrades to go back. I did survive with the 33's but most of the guys had 38.5's.

79/CJ-7/AMC360/TH400/Q-TRAC/d30/d44/33's/RS9000s/Herculiner/Pro-jection 2D/MSD/4.10s/lockrights

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif About a year ago I was in Connecticutt and when I got ready to leave the motel I had a cuppa coffee from their lobby pot in one hand and my camera in the other hand. Guess which one I set on the roof of the rentacar while I unlocked the door? Yep, my BEST 35MM is somewhere on CT route 10 smashed to bits./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gifThat was one hell of an expensive cuppa coffee./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
500 Posts
And I bet the Jeepchick harped on the cup of coffee for the rest of the trip too - right?/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

When you come to the end of your road, get out and lock the hubs in . . .

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif The Jeepchick was still in Californica.....I wuz on the east coast by m'self going to the Yale graduation./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Tracs modified While-U-Wait by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Quadra-Trac Team./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts