Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject says it all - I am looking to put together a huge listing of people's cheap tricks, hopefully to put together on a web site in the near future. They don't have to be ones you came up, just tell any you know of or have used. Here is what I need:

1. A short description (a few sentences or a short paragraph) of the cheap trick.

2. Your name (As you prefer it to be seen) so I can include you as the "submitter" of the Cheap Trick.

This is not just for Jeep stuff - any 4x4 or general automotive cheap trick will do! Also, cheap "tools" seem to be popular as well! Share, share, share!

I already got quite a few good ones from the "Homemade" thread below, but I would like to see lots more.

You can post here, and/or send them directly to me (both is preferred).
[email protected]

David
Davids 4x4 Page

· Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Looking for your Cheap Tricks!!! COme on people, I know you have some!

I did, and got some good tips - but I am looking for a bunch more!

The Toyota BBS is killing you guys in this! They have given me TONS of cheap tricks, and I would like to get some more that I know you guys have hidden away in the corners of your brains/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

David
Davids 4x4 Page

· Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Looking for your Cheap Tricks!!! COme on people, I know you have some!

Hey - just using a little friendly rivalry to get people to contribute! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

BTW - you really think your Jeep is THAT good in the snow? Come on, you don't think there is a Toyota out there that is better? /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
Hey, I think I have a very nice truck, but I won't say there is not a Jeep (or any other brand for that matter) out there that does things better...

David
Davids 4x4 Page

· Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.