Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the cheapest most complete skyjacker 4" lift kit that I can find. I've got a few prices: rocky mountain susp-$452 (shocks?), 4wheel parts (529.95 w/shocks). There are some others, but I can't remeber off the top of my head. Please somebody give me a hand.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I just got mine from national tire and wheel. They advertised it for 379 with shocks. With tax it was $446. I got it in 5 days. Leon rosser had the deal in was 20 dollars less , but i called them and they only had the front prings and the rest would have to be put on back order. My jeep in a 63 CJ5, and the price is a little less, but you have to really look into the adds to see the deals. even if it doesn't say with shocks call and see. The one i bought wasn't advertised with shocks. Now i get to put them on this weekend, :)
Dan Stewart
1963 CJ5 "Caloosa Jeepers" member

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've found that when buying lift kits you need to get the total price delivered to you. With FWPW I've been ripped off on handling charges, with RM I've been ripped off on shipping charges. I've had really good luck with National Tire.

Some of the dealers advertise a low price and then make it up on shipping and handling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.