Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NYC and my 85 cj-7 does not see much dirt. :( (Just sand in the summer) But i want to change that. Anyone have any links to local 4X4 clubs. Or maybe a park or trail with in 100 miles or so. Any info would be great.
Thanks

BTW. CJ'S look cool clean too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just happened to be looking last week for the same thing. I moved to upstate NY last summer from TX, so I'm looking for a good club too. I ran across this site for the East Coast 4WD Associatioin.

http://www.ec4wda.org/

Wayfarer
79 CJ7 Golden Eagle, 304, T15

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are some great trails in the poconos about a 100 miles from NYC. There is also Pargon in Hazelton, Pa that is a pay as you ride type park, I have never been there but heard it is great. The Jeep Jambori (spelling ?) is comming up in june, the cost is 275 per person without lodging. I live in Scranton,pa and the trails here are nice. There is a jeep club in harrisburg, pa that does runs in Pargon and other places. Pawheelers I don't have a link for there web site. There is a guy on this BBS I think his name jerseywheeler if you do a search for his name he has some info for trails in jersey.

Lunatic
From the land time forgot

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
About 35-40 trucks (CJs, YJs, TJs, LR Defe 90, FJ60, etc) went yesterday up to Suffern NY (30 min from GWB) and had a great time. SOme of us are part of the Long Island Off-Road Club. We meet the first Tues of every month out in Lake Grove Long Island. I live in Forest Hills, Queens. If you are interested go to the LIOR.COM site or send me e-mail. Maybe you'd like to come to our next meeting which is March 7th.

Good luck.

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the info ...John i could not get on LIOR.COM.Is it down? I'll drop you an email for more info.
Gene

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you may also want to check out the North Country Off Roaders - NCOR- located near Albany. Good group of people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.