Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.....new to the site and know jack so asking the experienced.

I passed by a service station on the way home and saw a Jeep Commando. I called the guy and he sent me photos that he'd taken. This is what he sent me.

PROJECT 1970 JEEP COMMANDO...IT DOES START,RUN,YARD DRIVE..IT HAS A V6 ENGINE,MANUAL TRANS,4X4,THE ROOF DOES REMOVE TO MAKE IT A CONVERTIBLE,INTERIOR IN GOOD SHAPE....THESE CAN GO FOR A LOT OF MONEY WHEN FULLY RESTORED...NO TIME TO DO RIGHT NOW..MY LOSS YOUR GAIN..FRAME IS NOT ROTTED,NEW FUEL TANK AND BATTERY...SOLD WITH A BILL OF SALE...A NICE FATHER SON PROJECT OR WHATEVER...MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE...OFFERS ACCEPTED..I HAVE IT PARKED AT SHOP NOW CANT STAY THERE.... $2900 OBO

Now I would LOVE to fix this up with my 2 sons BUT my question is what should my OBO be? This looks to be wayyyyyy overpriced for the amount of work needed. I want to say $1000-1200 myself but I'm not a Jeep expert. I love this vehicle but come on. Thanks for help :confused:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.