Off Roading Forums banner

Looking for aftermarket CJ to YJ door strikers.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  WILL 
#1 ·
I'm trying to convert my older (1979 CJ) style striker plate to the newer YJ striker pin. I scored a very nice set of YJ full hard doors and I'm also ready to buy a Supertop with soft doors and I want them to fit the rotary style latch. I've seen them before but I am having a hard time finding them now. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

#4 ·
Re: Looking for aftermarket CJ to YJ door strikers

There is a special striker for the 76-80 body tub. It is different from the 81 and up that the other two replies are referring to. I'll see if I can find a link to them or LEVE might remember where his link is.

#5 ·

I found this one a while back and I think Rosser had them. I thought this would be a bolt on and go type of thing. Anything else will require cutting the edge of the door jamb, removing the support and drilling holes in the side of the body. I have not been able to find the Rosser online catalog in a long time, I guess they took it down or something. I'll be waiting to see what you can come up with WILL. Thanks.

#7 ·

Yeah, those are the ones. LEVE had a link to a place that still sells them. I haven't come up with anything yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.