Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a good buddy of mine rolled his last weekend trashed just about everything on it but the drivetrain

front/rear ends still good motor tranny good but the body is wasted! frames bent in few spots nothing a 10 ton porta power well not fix.

So if anyone has 1 in the arkansas,tenn,kentucky,ms, well you get the picture please contact me if oyu want to sell it ,

rolling chassis perfer, or just tube

[email protected]

G

·
there is a salvage yard in Branson that has lots of jeep parts and a few tubs, its Colemans Salvage Yard, I don't have the phone number but just call 411 and you can get it.

Steve

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ill be sellin my tub for $100 when i return.. probably sometime in september.. if you want to wait.. but im quite a ways away.. eastern sea board of n.c.

G

·
I just stripped a YJ and have a good tub. Cincinnati Ohio area. $600. Can send you some digital pictures if you're interested, in a day or two. Email me privately if interested.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
well no one should be driving it.. im having the engine rebuilt while im gone.. ill probably post on here when im getting rid of it.. im doing almost a complete rebuild on it.. so many parts will be up for grabs.. i think my buyer for my drive train just backed out also.. mmmmm... you guys will be the first to know....

G

·
Yesterday I was north of Nashville and stopped at a salvage yard and they had 3 yj's that they were parting out, tubs looked good. If your interested I can get the # for ya.

Steve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.