Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - I'll admit it - stupid question. What does LOL mean? 'Lot's of luck'? 'Little old lady'? 'Lusting over lifts'? What?

(former user: ddehaan)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i always thought Laugh Out Loud

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual-dixie horn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lockers Or Lift-kits :cool:

Generally seems to be Laughing Out Loud or Lots Of Luck, you have to look at the context.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Bill D" - that's kinda close for this BBS. Only one away from "Bill C". Glad you put the D on. Otherwise, you'd be shunned./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Thanx for the input!

(former user: ddehaan)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I wish the Philanderer-In-Chief was using some name (any name!) other than Bill. At least Bill&Hill decided to go to NY. There were rumors that Hill might move to IL and run there 8-( We don't need anymore of that, took the rest of the voters in IL long enough to wake up to the antics of Mosely-Braun.

This topic is too depressing. How 'bout those Jeeps? Let's discuss larger tires vs. armoring the underside of the Jeep. I'm in favor of armoring the underside of my TJ, and not going larger than my factory 30x9.50 to keep my steering capabilities on narrow trails.

Bill (D, not C)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.