Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of lockers, and I am not sure what they fit. They are un-used in the box. They have 33 splines. I was told they would fit a corp 14, however that turned out to be not true. I sold them here on this board, and sent them COD to a guy (now a good friend) and they didn't fit his truck. We are not sure what they fit, he says they use a "C-clip" also. He is sending them back to me for a full refund, and I plan to re-sell them, but to who and to fit what truck.

Anyone think they might know what these might fit? email me at [email protected]

DaveAZ

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dave, check out the Parts Mike board. He has a Tech board and can probably
can answer that question for ya.

C-Ya.....................kh

G

·
First guess would be that they fit a veh with the same axle on each end as opposed to a 44/60 combination for example.
Second guess would be Ford axle.

Doug '97 TJ
My Web Site

G

·
G.M.14 bolt 9.5" dia. ring gear, semi-floating, c-clip rear end is the only one I know of that has 33 splines. The 10.5" 14 bolt has 30 splines.

G

·
That is what I found out today myself. The Semi-Floating 14 bolt does have the 9.5 ring gear and 33 spline axle with a C-clip. the Full floater 14 has the huge 30 spline non c-clip axle and 10.5 ring gear. I am pretty certain now that the locker is for the semi-floater 14 bolt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.