Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get info on these or if anyone owns one I'd like to get one but don't know where to start or what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
c'mon guys. There has to be someone on this forum that can help me out. I'm thinking of getting a van but want to prerunner it. It's different and has the added benefit of being able to safely store my dirt bikes in the rear and still have seating for five. Either way there has to be some fountain of knowledge on here. If it helps I live in the San Bernardino area of SoCal. If anyone has any photo's I'd be super stoked. Thanks

· Registered
6,465 Posts
Try some of the popular desert racing sites. This is a common enough thing that there has to be more info on it. ORC here just doesn't seem to be it unfortunately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what would be some of the other popular desert racing sites. I'm kinda new to SoCal and the desert stuff. Thanks for replying.

· Registered
6,465 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
So what would be some of the other popular desert racing sites. I'm kinda new to SoCal and the desert stuff. Thanks for replying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, I don't frequent any myself so I can't think of any off the top of my head. I know there's several I just don't know their sites. Try doing a search on the internet for something like "desert racing forum" "prerunner forum" etc etc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found one useful site 365trucks.com flooded with varieties of trucks for sale while I am looking for my Pickup truck.

Hope this will help you to find your lifted trucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.