Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lifts are on who's rigs? Also, what tires/rims? Just curious. I know there are some "keepers" out there.

Kevin

'89 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 four door, street glow shifter knob, 215/70R15 Mastercrafts.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Sadly, I do not have a lift (yet). But I must say there is nothing better than steel for rims. BBS and wagon wheels. Painted black, of course.

Tires: BFG 235/75's T/A KO's nothing better for street and dirt, in my opinion. Oh, I know that will generate some discussion.

'88 MJ SporTruck
365K on 2.5L (Energizer Bunny Package)

G

·
RE 6" 31" conti M/T on crawlers for the woods 34" SWAMPERS after this weekend . SCRAM

It's All Out or Nothing At All!!!!!!!

G

·
have a 3" lift from rustysoffroad.com, front coils and new rear spring pack for @ $418.00 plus shipping.
M/T baja radial 32's with stock rims

70 Commando, 225
86 Cherokee with 3"lift

Attachments

G

·
I have a black diamond 3" lift with BFG AT's and love it. But i went and bought Rubicon leafs for the back which lifted about an inch more in the back...

G

·
I have a 3" superlift coils and daystar 3/4" spacers, BDS rear 3" springs and daystar 1"lift greasable shackles, black diamond A/T shocks. I also trimmed my fenders a bunch to get them to stuff without extending bumpstops...looks nice and I am trying to get pictures on this thing but my computer is giving me a lot of crap....tires currently are 32" mud terrains on 15x8 black rockcrawler rims. I had a set of 31" pro comp mud terrains on aluminum baja style rims but got sick of the snazzy look after I put my snorkel on and sold them.....

push your limits, be extreme...anything less and you'll never learn.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
I don't have a lift either. I agree with Chris; I like the steel rims. I've bashed them a few times and they hold up well. I have the stock ones; the white paint job is in pretty bad shape so when on the street, I cover them with hub caps. I have 215/75R15 Cornell Futura ATs tires, which work well on the street, in the rain, snow and trail riding. I like a soft tread, so the tires are only 35,000 mile wearout warrenteed. I figure the tires are just the right size for the little 2.8 engine to turn with 4.10 gears./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.