Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
they don't make it yet. but pester every suspension company like i do (about twice a month) and let them know you want it I have a frontier with the same suspension and need more people like you to help pester

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't bother with Cal-Mini, i must have pestered them for almost 2 years and the only thing they came up with after saying they were going to do a line of Nissan components was a lift kit for a Trooper? Yeah thanks guy's!!
Good luck guy's, but remember there is always the solid axle route????

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cal-mini sure is a pisser, remember they said they were thinking about making R&P's for Nissans???? Guess what Cal-mini... we are still waiting!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
well me and you should become good friends soon. i am planning to that to my d21 hardbody. my frontier however is limited to bolt on until the bank sends me the title. but you will hear from me soon chris. as for everybody else help pester thanks.......
mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem Anytime, I'll look forward to hearing from ya!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts