Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put Fiero seats in the jeep and i agree with LEVE. they are the way to go. they are REALLY comfortable, they recline and the speakers in the head rests are definitely the way to go. i think that every jeep i own in the future will have a pair. thanks for the insight LEVE.

shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I want this on the record ! LEVE is usually right about everything . I`m not just saying that , I`ve been on this board for a while now and he is one smart cookie .His opinions and ideas and knowledge are a real asset to this board , we should all give him a big Thanks, he`s always there to pop in right away and try and help out ! Sorry if I embarrassed ya Leve , just had to say it like is /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.
Credit is due where credit is due !

Jeff

CJ.... Need I Say More ?? /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I usually get that at home too... in the form of: "Geeze Dad, you always think your right!" Just about the time the teen-ager stomps off to her room.... and sulks. Embarassed? Yep. Pleased? Yep. Humble? Nope. Am I always right? Nope, only about 35% of the time (but who's counting?)

Thanks for the kind words. A pat on the back is something we all need once in a while.

G

·
I couldn't agree more, LEVE is a great inspiration,a wealth of knowledge and great guy to have on this board................umm......can I borrow some money to finish that 4.0 head conversion....buddy....pal.....

Seriously, thanks for your input!!!!
Edder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.