Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize up front for bringing it up again...but I dont like what i am seeing in "Decision 2000". Bush is getting hammered by the media. Is this because they see Bush as a bigger threat to that sorry waste of protoplasm in the vice presidential seat? Hillary, Clinton, and Al just dont want to quit do they...I think that they honestly believe that they are solely responsible for the economic prosperity of the country. Well, I tend to believe that we are feeling the effects of the bush reagan era. I really feel for those people in NY. Hillary is running a campaign based on lies and people are going to vote for her. She runs with her first name, doesn't talk about her husband, all the pictures are without him yet she says she will live with him till she dies. Al is no different...but I cant blame him. Look how he grew up. His whole life is based on lies and deceit. His whole life has been in the political arena. This guy is so programed it is rediculous. OK, now that I have vented a little...here is the part that scares me the most...The media is for Gore, that we know. The media has been very pro McCain when compared to Bush, almost as if they like him. I think they want McCain to win because he will be an easier target for Gore...think about it. What has McCain done? He has been in DC for 18 years, and not once has he talked about what he has accomplished in that time...because he has not done squat except recently he voted AGAINST the military pay raise. Someone needs to ask him about that in one of these town hall meetings. He was one of 5 and the only republican. The Democrats are going to go after McCains record in congress, or lack thereof. I am all for Bush, but dag gone the media is really making him look bad. I hope that if McCain wins, someone did their homework and he doesn't have any skeletons in the closet. Believe me, I will vote for whoever I think will beat mini clinton. Does anyone else see this left wing media conspiracy lurking around "Decision 2000". BTW I think NBC is the biggest offender. Thank goodness they got rid of Bryant Fumbel...now if they can ditch that agnostic Katie Couric. Laters...BTW in about two weeks i am putting a 360 in my Jeep...gotta love it!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
JK
O|||O
78CJ5 258

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
one more thing...dont get me wrong, I am familiar with McCains military record. My criticism against him is post military career...

JK
O|||O
78CJ5 258

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif I have programmed my brain to automatically substitute "Weasel" for K. Couric in any thought or spoken sentence. You know, the truth is that the Democrats who are burned out with the lying scumbag, his lying Jezebel wife, and the lying vice-perpetrator are looking at McCain as "One of them"...that is one of the DEMOCRATS. Apparently they think he is liberal enough to give them all the handouts that the democrats always promise then never deliver. I really think that it IS a risk to run Bush. Democrats tell me alla time how EVIL he is(of copurse they have NO IDEA why they think so, but what's a little truth among liberal democrats, right?), and THAT worries me. WE NEED the swing vote to make up for the blacks, the mexicans, the queers, the captive union members, the greenies, the liberal educrats, and the dumbed-down 18 to 22 year olds who will vote for the Gorinsky. So I'm VERY worried about this. I want Bush because he won't back down on principle, and I'm afraid McCain WOULD sell himself to get the votes of some liberals./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
You would think the entire state of South Carolina is mudding.Mc Cain has piled up such a pile of mud that Bush's jeep is in 4 low and all of the wheels are spinning. Our primary is Saturday and I hope we can get Bush elected.. Remember we tried to keep Mr Clinton from the helm.. Maybe the rest of the country will listen this time....Just my.02...

Ricky...seeya...
1979 CJ-7 401 T18

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are exactly right about McCain CJDave...you probably feel like he would sell out because he has been in the game for 18 years!!! and he already sold out to the military at least once that I am aware of by voting with the democraps against the military pay raise. If Bush was a little more charasmatic (like Reagan was), he could defeat the media...and maybe he still will. He did win much of the black, the mexican, queer, captive union member, the greenies, the liberal educrats, and the dumbed-down 18 to 22 year olds who will vote for the Gorinsky when he ran for gov in TX. Something I learned today was that in SC the democraps are allowed to vote for the republican of choice in this primary. Thats scary too. If they gang up, they could swing the vote towards the guy they want doofus to face...

JK
O|||O
78CJ5 258

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
ok i will settle all your problems.. everyone write in my name for their vote.. i believe i am the best contender out there.. you are doubtful.. i see you scratching your chin.. mm... must convince the voter.. ok.. i will admit to the mud slinging that i am sure will be brought out.. i have a small criminal record when i was young.. some 10 years ago.. i did smoke pot as a teenager.. and i did forget to exhale.. but.. unfortunately there was no draft for me to dodge.. so i volunteered for the marines, and have loved all 11 years so far...on a dirtier note, i am building my jeep, drink beer out of the bottle, my watch has hands on it, believe in the ole due onto others.. , also preach KISS, have scars on my hands, and believe in opening all public and private land to jeep users.. now.. come on fellas.. and gals.. and liberals, queers, commies, non-greenies.. vote for me..
oh well i tried.. someday i will run for office.. and just remember.. you read it here first.. and maybe i will be the first ex-marine to be president

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
If you believe the media you are doomed the way of the dodo, between the C-ommie N-ews N-etwork, A-re B-ecoming C-ommies, N-obody B-ut C-ommies, and C-ommies B-come S-aviors, they are feeding the American public full of so many out and out lies it is not even funny. I am from the great state of Texas and I think Bush is the way to go, Do I believe all he say's? "No" Do I think he will always act in the best interest of campaign contributors? "Maybe" But I do know that if things continue with this pro gay, pro enviro, pro dumbing down America, that my kids will have opportunity to see America the way it was. Strong and FREE! The mission here becomes to educate people to educate themselves, and not to rely on this brittle foundation that the government is laying before us.

http://www.geocities.com/austnjpr/

G

·
Hey, maybe that's how we should decide this thing. Have 'em all line up in Jeeps in that SC mud & have a race. The winner gets to be pres. Since Albore doesn't understand the logic behind the internal combustion engine, he wouldn't stand much of a chance./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif A conservative Republican buddy just sent me an e-mail on the McCain candidacy, and frankly....it worries me. His campaign people have whispered aside comments to the abortionists, the queers, and the greenies that if they vote for him he will bend to their wishes. The guy IS NOT a conservative, just a liberal wearing a conservative suit!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
I don't know why you guys are so hard on Gore. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have this BBS. He invented BBS's a few weeks after he came up with the idea for something called "the Internet". BTW, he came up with the phrase BTW.

'83 CJ7 258 i6 31x10.5 3in. lift? /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
A few years ago through my business I had the pleasure of meeting George W. and Laura Bush several times on a personal level. I will say this, they are two of the warmest, nicest and most sincere people I've ever met. And on one occasion I had the pleasure of meeting George W.s mother and I saw why he is like he is.
I live in Texas and I would hate to lose him as our governor but I will be willing to lose him from Texas for awhile to let him try to put this country back together. I, too, think the media is trying to push McCain as their candidate because they think he would be the weaker of the two Republicans against the al gore gang.
Guys, if you care anything about your freedoms you'll help get George W. in there as our president. This country sure needs a break from the organized crime group that has run the White House the past couple of terms. And BTW, George W. told me one afternoon in Bonham, Texas that he thought my CJ was one of the "coolest" rigs on the road.

JP
'94 YJ and '85 CJ7 with stuff done to it/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
630 Posts
This is what they call "politics". Remember when the little guy with the big ears was pumped up bigger than life by the media, and he got Clinton elected by taking away votes from the great one, George Bush? This is the same game, different players............

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Jeep god what do you mean ex marine?
There are no EX-MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

I knew everything when I was 16......How come I'm so stupid now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.