Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed new wheels and tires on my 94 YJ. I bought American Racing 15x10 Baja and Dakota 33x12.50's. Now the tires stick out about 2.5-3" past the flares. Does anyone make the correct flares to make this legal. I already called American Racing and was told that these wheels only come in one offset so I am stuck. The Warn Trail Flares look like the best for my application. What are your thoughts??

Thanks in advance,
Matt

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i've been looking awhile myself.(to become PA legal) seems like warn, steel horse, Xenon, bushwacker and uh, maybe someone else make then. lots of different styles and prices. because of cost, i've looked into getting some kind of universal fender/rubber trim thing, but didn't find anything i liked (JC Whitney has afew)
anyway, i just ordered a set of Xenon (6 and 1/2 inches wide) $300, and i'm going to have to cut them up to fit my modified fenders and wheel wells, oh well they seem like the best ones.

3/4tonYJ
My Jeep Page

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xenon makes about the best,user friendy. i also heard alot of bad about steel horse 98 tj 4.56 35x12.50 swammpers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, look into TJ Sahara OEM flares. I just picked up a set for $100 and they give more flare that stock TJ OR YJ Shaaras..I think it's an inch wider than YJ saharas..

take care,
McP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.