Off Roading Forums banner

laredo full steel door panels

895 views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I need pictures of the color pattern for the door panels from a Laredo package with the black/grey color scheme. Does anyone have pictures they can email me.
Thanks
David

#2 ·
What year Jeep, and CJ, TJ, YJ ? I have a '83 CJ-7 Laredo with the Black/Grey interior. I don't have any pics of the door panels but I could take some. I think our current roll of film only has a couple of pic's left on it so I could send them soon if I have what you need. Post back here or e-mail me at smokngun@gateway.net

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo
1999 Dakota 4x4
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifo[[[[o

G
#6 ·
There was a post about this a while back too that might be of some help, I think the person asked about some of the features and paint jobs that the Laredo came in and a couple of pictures/URLs were posted to help, try searching for that if you like. Good Luck. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Sully '84 CJ-7 Laredo 258 w/HEI

G
#9 ·
Got the picture from jeepskate. That panel has a different pattern than mine. My seats are black with the grey stripes and I believe the door panels are suppose to match. I have a set of hard doors and I am want the panels to be of the original scheme for an 85 laredo. Mike, go ahead and send me what you've got. Anyone else have pics they can email?
Thanks
David

#10 ·
I have the same seats (pulled them and put them in storage until restoration time). I know I have seen earlier doors (I had an '81 for about a week) that had the pinstriping on them. Who'd have thunk they'd change something as silly as the door panels...I wonder if maybe I got early YJ spec panels...

#11 ·
Just some info until I get pic's developed/scanned...I do have the black seats with grey stripes (about an inch wide) but my door panels are solid black with a chrome accent about 1/3 of the way up. I'll get pic's to you asap.

Mike H.
1983 CJ-7 Laredo
1999 Dakota 4x4
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifo[[[[o

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.