Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats about it,just wondering if there is any good news or bad news about this product.thankx in advance for your input.it is a 4to1 planetary gearbox that bolts between the tranny and transfer case.there is always an ad in four wheel and offroad mag.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i am guessing this product is not to popular at this time,im supposed to recieve some paperwork on this thing soon.ill see what kind of warranty they have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if they have come up with something new, but the only Klune-V gearbox I have seen is for Ford Broncos with the Dana 20. Not much use for that here on the Jeep boards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the klune v is basically a marlin crawler that fits bronco dana 20 t-cases. have not been able to see one, but i know that marlin crawlers are fairly rugged units.

dan
build 'em don't buy 'em
why is there no mazda thread?
I feel left out.:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right,klune-v also distributes the marlin for broncs.this is thier planetary crawler.it says in the ad new,its got a six bolt pattern and will fit a wide range of trannies and cases,they say fits many jeep, dodge ,and chevys,it will be interesting to see the paperwork on this thing.thanks for the input.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr.bartman
Please get back to us on your findings. Sounds interesting/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.