Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never been a fan of the kenda but my son the Toyota kid, came back from one of his overland events and asked if I can get get the new clever. They are making it in a 33 & 35 x 10.50/ 17. Ordered a set for his truck and I think I might like them. They balanced out awesome and you get that tall tire without the fatness. Waiting to here back on how they trail but highway ride is great he says. Thinking about trying them on the Rubicon but just put falken mt's on it so might have to wait a bit. What I can get them for at cost is unreal and even at mark up they are right at $200 a tire..

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Keep the info coming. I have a tire with a tread separation on my Jeep. It will need a new set of donuts by spring for sure - I'm hoping they'll get through winter. Been leaning toward the Mickey Thompsons, but always ready to look at others.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update... My son went on a wheeling trip this weekend and says the kenda is awesome off road as well. Must have worked really well, he busted one of his bilstien coil overs on his yota but still had a good tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.