Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered: cap adapter, cap and rotor, coil, coil connector, and plug wires. i also ordered a 4.0L valve cover gasket, cj tranny mount, and dodge ram cap and rotor set. i believe all parts are Standard Ignition premium parts. my total was $96.82. i know the trans mount was $18 and the ram cap & rotor were $10. i buy from an autoparts wholesaler that deals with the public. i will give the price breakdown, part #'s and brand names tomorrow if anyone is interested. they also carry Modine radiators (cj 3 row for $175). the place is National Automotive Lines, www.natauto.com. they ship internationally too. matt

G

·
Did they put a gun to your head to push their name??? /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 78 CJ7 "Issues" /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$62 total. everything is Standard Ignition brand and premium quality. i forgot to get P/N's, but can have them tomorrow if anyone is interested. has anyone tried to use 4.0L spark plug wires on the TR conversion? without looking, it seemed they would work better than the ford I-6 wires. matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.