Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone . Looks like there is a bunch of people I don't know on here (which is a good thing ...the more the merrier) anyway havent been on in a while I probably missed alot..I'm just trying to get situated around here so hopefully i'll be on alot more and get some wheeling and work done .........PEACE..OUTTI...AND al off that other bling bling.......bye

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hey Wes, good to see you're alive. Ya missed the fabfest last month.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See what I'm talking about didn't even know about it
Nice to be back. thanks Tom ...hay also do we still have the new england e-mail thingie ????

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
hey WES howzit goin man? We figured you have vaporized or the USN finally killed you with their "training". All of us sat around at the last fabfest and cried because you weren't there after we were done laughing about you forgetting your tools.

If you havent been around then you dont know that my zuk now has a v12 and rolls on 48" MTRs. I have three GRS5s in a row for a 2500:1 crawl ratio. I don't even turn my zuk off, I just park it at the end of my driveway in low low gear and by the next weekend its only halfway up to the house.

Don't be such a stranger, willya?

~daxe

·
Registered
524 Posts
hey wes
glad to see that youve returned im not too sure if the list is still going but the person that ran it was tkat2k i believe so i would give him a buzz
andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.