Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Isn't that Courtney Cox of the sitcom "friends"?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

G

·
Joining the bandwagon

I was just a little bored and figured I join the bandwagon and post a little pic of my Jeep... The page that this is posted on is currently under construction, but if you really want to go and see a site that has nothing on it yet then go to:

http://www.velocity.net/~steve

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Re: Joining the bandwagon

Hey Steeve you've got a great looking Jeep, and I was just wondering...is that y ou in the picture? /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
7,289 Posts

Hey , there was a jeep in that picture was'nt there/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Had'nt noticed untill you brought it up......Yes steve is kinda odd name for her
Maybe short for stevie?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
Just kidding.........niceYJ Steve!

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

G

·

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Hehehehe... Guess i should have mentioned that that wasn't ME in the picture... hehe /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

That's my Jeepchick (sorry CJDave for the copyright infringement, I've got one too)... I always hear about guys having battles with their women about upgrades to their Jeep, and mine keeps bugging me to put more $$ into it, to make it more trail-worthy so we can go to the Jamboree this summer (my first one since I had my jeep... only 4 months)

She even bought me tools and a high lift jack for x-mas... I'm guessing this stops If we were to get married... hehe /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

G

·

I keep making my jeepchick work OT so I can get more stuff! Then she gets the check, and wham! Its time to pay the BILLS. UGH! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Jon-YJ94
a work in progress
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.