Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please help out here? I placed an order with JeepWorld.com (Official Mopar Epuiptment) and have not received a confirmation e-mail on my order from them which I was told I would. I have printed out the page which has my order number on it. I have e-mailed them three times within the past three days to confirm my order, and have received no return. I called the phone number, and it has been disconected and is no longer listed in the directory service. I ordered with credit card and received my order number, but am a little worried. Has anybody had any experience with this company recently. Thanks for any help.
Russ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If the phone number that is listed is disconnected then I would try 411 (phone number assistance). JeepWorld list an address, so
they should be able to help you.
Jeepworld
10039 Saratoga Road
South Glens Falls, NY 12803
With the holiday weekend I would give them a little time, but I can understand why you are worried. This is why I will only give my
visa number to live person on the phone.
Good Luck,
Ethan
Sorry, I just re-read your post, and you said that there was no listing with directory service. ooops.
One thing I have done in the past is call a supplier company like ARB or Warn that can tell you if that company actually is reputable,
and they might have a new phone number they may give you. This is a good way to check to see if small no name distributers are
legit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live about a half an hour away from there. If I can go there tonight I'll see if they are open. If I can't make it tonight, check this post Monday morning, I'll go over the weekend. I don't see their number in my local phone book.

'83 CJ7 258 i6 31x10.5 3in. lift?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.