Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif First of all......NEVER trust the media. Remember, those people all sided with the dirtbag in convincing us that Ken Starr was the bad guy, instead of the lying, piece of crap in the white house. But on to Jeeps. AS MANUFACTURED, Jeeps are pretty stable. It's actually tough to roll a late-model Jeep. If you jack it up; put huge tires on it; well.....it CAN make it more unstable. You will be happy to know, that the statistics from the Highway Loss Data Institute rate Jeeps as WELL above average in crash injuries (Wranglers are 89......100 is average....a Suzuki is 111....a Geo Tracker is 143...an Isuzu Amigo is 151) Datsuns weren't rated, but most small pickups were better than average except for Toy, Mitsu,Isuzu, and Nissan.....they were all about 112. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif The one I liked Rick, was the Chevy pickup that they rigged with a toy rocket motor to blow up when it got hit so they could say that MY GM pickup was no good. Lessee....it has 275K and if I hit and completely destroy a Lexus, I will still be able to open the doors. THOSE KLINTUNOID-LIBERAL LYING SOB's!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif You know,.....we used to have a truck with WAYYY too much power, and WAYYY too many low gears such that whenever an inexperienced dummy got in it and got stuck, he would blow the driveline between the brownie and the main box. The shaft would then beat the crap out of the GAS tank...this was a gasser....a big Dodge with a transplanted Chrysler in it. LUCKILY, the tank never blew up, but oh how I threatened to move it outside the frame....exactly where the GM pickups had theirs...away from the exhaust...away from behind the DRIVER'S SEAT(SUPER-DANGEROUS!)...and away from errant drivelines./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.