Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I was wondering about those light mounts yousaid you had...thats the next mod i want to do and the doorless mirror brackets

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear removable doors,working on onboard air,
96 sportage 4x4 wifes grocery getter.
"Life is short play hard"

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I might be able to get some mirror brackets for you. Im probably going to make some tomorrow.. Illl let you know.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be great

thanks
mark

Mark
90 samurai,5.5 SPOA,2"over shackles,front locker,welded rear removable doors,working on onboard air,

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Sorry, I have been away enjoying my time off, and picking up some YJ springs (2 complete YJ sets and front CJ springs as well, 10 springs total)!

I have the light mounts, I think they're Calmini (the rest of the damn thing is Calmini, I hate store bought mods).

Here's the deal, I'll send them out at no cost, but if someone else needs help and you have something they need, I ask that you help them out instead (within reason of course).

Sound like a deal?

Send me your address and I'll get them out.

Sorry for taking so long answering this, but I haven't been near the computer.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like that, thank you I will do that.
what e-mail addy do you want me to send my address to?

Mark

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Just to my regular one at [email protected]. I'll send them out tomorrow if I get the address.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts