Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I finally made it out there. Nothing left but some rusty body parts that noone including me wanted. He said that he had a bunch of "ford jeeps from the war", but most of those got bought by the Pearl Harbor folks. I guess if I'd found this two years ago I could have picked from about 40 pre 1970 jeeps. Oh well. Life goes on I guess.

--Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Yep, a day late and a dollar short... the story of my life. I'm still lookin' for them "Jeeps in a Box." I dream of stubmling on an old abandoned barn or railway shipping car with 'em stacked 5 high!

·
Registered
439 Posts
thanks anyway it good to here the stories anyway.

Chad

84 & 76 CJ-7's Give me a striaght six cummins diesel anyday. [email protected]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hey sounds like a place I went to check out...If I had hit the place 2 yrs earlier, the old man had over 4 acres of flat fenders, wwII vintage jeeps, and all kinds of other jeep truks, wagons etc..., but the state caught up with him and they came in and crushed almost everything out:( It took them MONTHS to crush all the stuff, he still has a few dozen older jeeps and a garage with piles of parts, but is getting older and is now hard to talk down in price on things...still some cool stuff though... I wonder if the old man is still alive? Think I'll have to go over one of these weekends and still what he's got left...

Luke
'77 CJ7 SOA Chevy 327
http://www.cj7jeep.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts