Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a jeep around $2500-$3000 that is ready to roll down the street and down the trail, i don't care about body rust just as long as it can pass inspection must be lifted and have at least 33" tires. I can trade or buy. email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Jeff Welnick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you located? I am in Ohio, I have an 84 CJ7 with 32x11.5, some rust but most of it has been repaired. I have a pic if you are interested
and dont live 2 far away. I am asking 3500.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey MS where in ohio are u at? i'm near cleveland, my dads got an 1988 wrangler laredo, that isn't in to bad of shape, 4.2 I-6, runs pretty good, hardtop/softop combo, and full doors hes asking $4500 or best offer its also got 108K miles and supposed to have a rebuild engine and rebuild tranny, but the guy we bought it from didn't have the paperwork, we did have a new clutch put in it at 100Kmiles its a little ruff but always got me where i wanted to go, also other extras, wow i sound like a salesman

(\/)ikey 1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so are u kinda of near oxford ohio, around miami univercity

(\/)ikey 1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.