Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i would post i have these for anyone who doesnt have them,.front axle,rear axle,transfer
case,manual tranny and auto tranny application charts from 1957 to 1986 to big to post,if you want any,email me..
charts are from all US and Canadian models of Jeepster-Commando-J100-J300-J10-J20 Panel delivery-Cherokee-Comanche
Wagoneer-Super Wagoneer-Wagoneer Limited-Grand Wagoneer-FC150-FC170.Just give me a couple days to get them sent..
Hmmmmmmm,whats a Super Wagoneer anyway? :/

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Hey Jon,
A Super Wagoneer was offered from 1966-69. It was a luxury version of a regular Waggie. Leather seats, A/C, 8-track stereo, faux mag wheels, stuff like that. Not sure but I think a Buick 350 V-8, single speed transfer case and auto transmission, also. If you would send list to me, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Jim Young
xjy173
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! hold on now im getting swamped.I figured on two days but if replies keep up expect a week ok? Also it cuts into time here
so if ya dont email me you may be missed as well.How about anyone who posted here that they want it drop me a email instead.and state if
you are ok getting a .ZIP file

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.