Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
i have been spending money lately like it is going out of style my credit card bill now shows it but who cares the banks have more :) well i bought a msd coil 8226 for my blazer and a 14x4 air K&N air cleaner for my truck along with new plugs wires and cap and bug. i also bought some of those cool new blue goodyear radiator hoses for my truck and a K&N breather filter and prefoam cleaner for my truck it all will hopefully look cool under the truck and the coil and cleaner sure helped it run better and alot more response. ill post pics of it later. Also i bought today some new mile marker 104 stainless supreme lockouts for the truck for 65$ at work some guy came in and ordered them and decided he didnt want them so i bought them and got the discount we have from work. well thought i would keep everyone updated. also any one know how much it should cost to set ring and gears in a fullsize blazer. thanks for all the help.

I'm Sooner Breed!!!! Sooner Born!!! and when I die ill be Sooner Dead!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I hear ya. I just started on my 79 in late December of this past year and just recently stopped my forward progess due to insoficent (sp?) funds. Somebody asked me how much I had spent on the truck and when I figured it all up it shocked me! Just over $1200 in like Dec to Mar.-April!! I didn't believe it at first, but yeah money goes fast on our trucks. Also me being a dumbass threw out a lot of reciepts on warrentied stuff. I gotta go back to AutoJunk and Advance and see if they can reprint my reciepts b/c I know they have all of my warrentys on file. They've had to look 'em up before so I've seen 'em on the computer.

Anyhow its late. Gotta run fellas, ladies.

P.S. (getting home tomorrow evening, I hear the Chevy and Toy call'n just like AJM said./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif)

"The Surgeon General Never Said Anything About Smoking a Ford"/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
"....Mark........Mark.......come and play with us..........we miss you....."/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.