1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT\'S GONE

Well folks what was left of my truck was towed away on Monday[sad]

As we all know when ever you have bad news you always get some good news

The good news is I also got my new toy on Monday it's a white 2000 JEEP Cherokee classic,
now it's not a 2 door like I wanted but unlike Nissan it has a SOLID AXLE up front from the
factory. Not to rub it in or anything. now if I can only figure out how to pay for the lift, tires, lockers
ect. ect.

Lee

G

·
Re: IT\'S GONE

At least you didn't get that UGLY faced, front independent suspened, where's the 4.0 High Output, I'am a cross-breed minivan, Jeep Liberty. J/K, I drove a cherokee for about 2 years for work, loved it! I've chased down a Lexus SL400 with it. You can actually take a 90 degree corner going about 35mph and still stay wheels down.

Matt
"What's this lever do?"

G

·

Congratulations on your new ride. I like cherokees alot, if I was looking for a new wheeler, it would be among the finalists.

And remember, keep the shiny side up and the dirt side down.

Good luck.

Andy

G

·

Hey, Congrats and good luck on the new ride! Is it stock now and if so, what will be the first modification?
Should I let Jesse know you got a jeep (after all the things you said to him about jeeps!!! J/K)
Keep us posted on any upgrades....
ScottJ

Ummmm Beer!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Now come on Scott I shut up about jeeps after the first night jesse was in town. You remember
we were on some trail and something happened. Now what was it that happened?
First mod will be a tomken 6" kit and some 33"tsl's and then gears and lockers. and the one thing
that for some reason people keep bringing up an external cage (although I dont know
why people think I need that.
Yeah it might be a unibody but it has the solid axle up front and has real gears in the t case but
damn this things sits low being stock and having highway tires. and it rides like a car for now

Lee

·
Registered
2,208 Posts

I love my XJ but I really miss my Hardbody sometimes /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif See you on the Cherokee board Dent King!

If it ain't broke,let me drive it!
http://www.skyboom.com/Robison

1 - 9 of 9 Posts