Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just venting guys. I cant wait to get back in the woods.By the way is anyone going to the truck show in Bloomsburg Pa. in July?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DAMN I WISH!! ive been walking around mumbling that for the last few weeks!! i just looked up the other day though and found out the big Bass Pro Shops Hunting Expo they have every year at all the Outdoor Worlds is aug 18-25 here in florida. luckily, they just built an outdoor world in orlando (1 1/2 hours away) so i dont have to drive 6 hours to atlanta anymore! anyone who has never been to one of those NEEDS to make a journey (just like the muslims do to mecca!) esp during the hunting expos - there is soooo much stuff its awesome. and really cheap sales too!! ahh, dreaming of hunting season now....... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No s**t.I have been wearing out my Roger Raglin tapes for a couple weeks now.Fishing is O.K but there's nothing like a peaceful day 25 feet in a tree to just forget all the crap that wears you down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did I hear somebody say it was Crooked insurance agent hunting season??? WOO HOO

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Z-71 TwoTone Navy/Silver, 33in BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man lets go to his house and sit on his roof and put an arrow in that guys ass.Anybody who would treat a Chevy truck like that deserves to have some extra holes in him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear y'all on the huntin'. I'm lucky b/c where I live the deer huntin season is from Aug. 15 to Jan. 1 :)

I just got around to shinning up the guns yesterday. It sure will be nice when Aug. 15 comes.

Until then.....

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I don't hunt any more, but I miss my guns./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif I'm in the Marines and I live on a Marine Corps Air Station in San Diego, California. No way am I having any guns in this wacko place! Got them all sitting in dad's gun safe back in Michigan, where people are normal!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif One of the first things I am going to go do when I get back home in October is go out to a sand pit somewhere with my BATF classified "assault weapon" and shoot a whole bunch of holes in some inanimate object./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know what you all are saying. I just got back the first deer I had mounted last year and I am waiting on my second. Seing em' on the wall makes me ready to go get some more!...can't afford any more on the wall though!...but sure am ready to barbeque some more!

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
we were boating at the lake 2 weekends ago, and about dusk we saw at least 10 good sized does grazing and such. man, talk about wanting the .308 in my hands /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif we were only about 150 yards from shore.... i'm definitely ready for the season....how far away is november from here????? /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Shorts <-- its not what you think...and don't ask what it is /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man I hear ya on the hunting season! September 1st starts it all with dove season, and for me, then goes to the big doe packed in the freezer in mid-November and ends with wild turkey in early May. I'm kinda new to this board (been hanging out at ColoradoK5), so I'd like to say hi to all the hunters here!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AMJ -

Can't you unload a couple belts of .50 BMG on a Phord to vent? I thought that was part of the fun of being in the Marines?!?

First Saturday of October is my favorite day; I'll give you three guesses why...

I like animals. They taste good. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And it sounds like-

Boom Boom Splash!!!

Check this out. I saw this when I was goofing around and got a kick out of it. Good name. Right to the point!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
September 15 to January 31,MAN ive been shooting my bow at least 3 times a week.Where I shoot is crawling with deer because you cant hunt there .The little f**kers stand right behind the bails teasing you.ULTIMATE CABIN FEVER.I am a strict bowhunter so I can hunt everyday of the season.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hunting season ? Do you mean those endless days of sitting in the cold, rain, and snow ? Freezing your butt off in hopes that a deer will walk by you ? Walking miles on top of miles in the dark to get to a previously scouted place ? Yeap, I know what you mean I cant wait either/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif. Shorts it is always nice to see a woman taking an interest in hunting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its good to see anyone help keep our GOD given rights safe .Man ,woman, or child we need all the help we can get the keep the Bambi loving,tree hugging nut-case house wives with nothing better to do from from trampling on our rights.(Sorry guys just venting again, Im just a little passionate on this subject)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea ive gone through 2 cases of skeet in the last 3 weeks shooting cause i cant wait. not to mention i ran out of my venison sausage yesterday so i need some more game meat!! i ran out of the duck and regular venison LONG ago /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif just too good to resist!

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cant wait myself for this falls bow season, Gonna get my mud tires just before so I have good traction. 90% of my off roading is done hunting drving tractor paths and old farm roads and some fields. I thanked god many rainy day hunting I had 4Low on sloppy/muddy tractor paths.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn, can I hunt with you ? Im stuck with public land with a bunch of what I call Wal-Mart hunters.I have 2 peices of private property but its getting crowded.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell yea.....up here on Long Island, there's not that many hunters, and too many [censored] "conservationists" who dont want hunting. Damn jerks......sorry about venting steam, but I just hate when another KMart says they wont sell guns anymore. There's not a whole lot of open land here, so deer hunting is tough, but I've decoyed many Mallards up here, I cant wait till November 16

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.