Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a lif t from some guy on the web and I don't think it is 6 in. Please help me.

'99 Silverado '79 Blazer

·
Registered
217 Posts
looks like you bought someones stock parts that were removed after installing a lift. Hope you didn't pay too much!

1995 K1500 3"Suspension 3" Body Lifts 35x12.5x15's pro comp MT's on 15x8 Rockcrawlers 5.7L

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what you have is 2 stock front springs 2 rear stock overload spring leafs and a stock draglink 4 stock looking shocks and front u bolts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why did you buy used? a brand new 6" lift from rough country is 440$ with shocks and arm delivered to youre door

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, looks just like the stock stuff I tool off when installing my lift....

Sorry man

Is there any legal recourse you can take besides huntinbg him down and beating him with those things?

Enter Ground Zero - http://rj.coloradok5.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The guy was suposed to send me a 4 spring rough country 6" lift w/ shocks and hardware for $250 plus shipping.

'99 Silverado '79 Blazer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Huh, is this mail fraud, or is it something else you can take action with?

If not, find his name address and telephone number and everyone of us will call him once a day and yell at him.

Enter Ground Zero - http://rj.coloradok5.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know what I can do to him. I sent him a letter with a pic of what he sent and a RC 4" kit. If he won't fix it can some one from VA go make him have an accident?

Mike

'99 Silverado '79 Blazer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found some action I could take against him. I just stopped payment on my check. Thanks for all the help and quick responces.

Mike

'99 Silverado '79 Blazer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
way to go mudsick. i was getting pi$$ed off for you man. this is why i find it difficult to buy online. even if it's an honest mistake i like it that i could go back to the place i bought and get it my way.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
all i can say is....what a relief.
It makes me feel better that u didn't get ripped off by this a**hole, hopefully, for him, it was a mistake, but I seriously doubt that.

'82 chevy 3/4 ton

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Put his contact info up here. We can all call him, email him, even write him and tell him what a jerk he is./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif I'll definately spend the 7 cents to yell at him.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, MSD coil & wires, Rancho 2.5" lift, 285/75R16 AT's/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't believe someone tried to say that's a 6" lift. Totally stock right there.
Man, that just pisses me off!!! That just takes away from the good people trying to sell stuff online. For some, it's easier to b/c not everyone that lives around them (me) are into the same hobbies and need stuff...that's why I always sell online.
Where is this clown in VA? I live in MD, soooo...
Boss

The Boss now allows you to visit his site
http://www.boss.coloradok5.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and i bet you couldn't wait to tear open that package, huh mudsick. well, somebody might want some replacement parts.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My mom called me at work and told me that I got a heavy package and I instantly knew what it was. I could have worked some overtime that night and but I was too excited. then when I got home I saw this small box and when i opened it is when I decided to take a picture and ask you guys. I have not yet heard from him yet.

mike

'99 Silverado '79 Blazer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well since you stopped payment on the check, at least you didnt get ripped and you will probably never hear from him again since he got caught! but for your reference (and everyone else here) you can call the postmaster and report it. its a felony to rip someone off using the US mail system! the postmaster will contact the proper authorities and so on...

Mike ~
* Earnhardt Forever *

89 Chevy K1500 - 350TBI/700R4/NP241 - 3" lift - 33's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.