Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Dodge, drove Fords all my life but the Dodge looks and feels good. I have the 360 Magnum with the Auto. and 3.55 Gears with 4X4. Getting 14 MPG combo driving, 10 MPG pulling 6500 lbs of trailer with overdrive locked out. Will the Mopar performance computer help with give me a little extra power? How about an increase in MPG?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My brother just was telling me about his chip he put in a grand cherokee with the 318. He said it is very noticeably better. He also went with the dual tube inlet. He said he has to run 92 octane now, but feels it is very much worth the trouble. He said the mopar chip is the one to buy. He talked like he was pretty stoked about it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not taking away from this board..but check out www.moparchat.com...every one on there sweasr by the mopar computer...yes you will notice an improvement in gas milage as well as horse power,and by the most important..the butt dyno..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.