Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,736 Posts
I guess the older I get I am tiring more quickly with people... I have been away from this board and travelling for my job a bit, and you always see them... on the plane in the 3-piece suit, yapping on the cell phone until the plane leaves, and back on it as soon as it touches down, yelling about 'market share', and similar crap. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Life is short, people, and if you live your life that way, you will wonder where it has all gone when you're done. So please don't just sit there and say that "the board should be all Jeep, without anyone's comments, etc." We're all people, dudes, not robots. I can't see how these people can live their lives that way. CJDave's comments, and others, are one of the main reasons I visit this site. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

Off-topic posts are good. They're fun, innocent, and often humorous. If you think your opinion is the right one, try to say why. If you get challenged, maybe you will find you are wrong, or change your mind about things, or the other person will. Either way, we all stand to learn something. So, lighten up a little, live your life - you only get one, you know - and relax.

Pete. ...and you'll see me on the plane. I'm the one in the sweatpants and the t-shirt. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

..stepping off my soap box. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMT,9kwinch,homemade swingout,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI,one moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.