Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,675 Posts
off topic posts are alright, the thing that really pisses me off is when the title of a post says:

"Jeep axles"

and when i open it is abunch of militia, homophobic, racsist , radical whining about the government trying to take our TV guides away

if you want to whine, and try to influence some poor hapless kids to buy guns, and hate everyone who doesnt look like your mirrors reflection, thats well within your rights, just put in the post subject :

" rascist homophobic radical gun fanatic rantings"

and I swear ill never bitch again about off topic posting

OzarkJeep
In need of a T18 tranny!

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Actually Dave,

that post wasnt directed to elicit any certain response from you, and im not brainwashed, Im just tired of opening a thread, and it not being what was stated on the subjet line, simple enough!

its like the guys who say its alright to post that stuff on teh SWB forum instead of the land use forum ( where I really think the land use issues belong).

they say " there are only 11 people in the land use forum" DUH,
what does that tell you?
those are the eleven people
you want to read your stuff!

the hundreds of people on teh SWB list want to read about technical stuff, not JEEP politics

OzarkJeep
In need of a T18 tranny!

· Registered
4,675 Posts
Im sure there are way more than 11 Greg, my point:

go look at the land use forum, then look at this forum

i i think the numbers speak for themselvs

OzarkJeep
In need of a T18 tranny!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.