Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Off-topic posting CAN use up a lot of space on this BBS, and most of it doesn't have anything to do with Jeeps.........or does it? EVERY topic that exposes the left-wing eco-nazi Klintunoid-type whacko anti-everything liberal democrap freedom grabbers for the threat that they actually are is GOOD. BECAUSE.....the more you DO that, the more you can get people to quit listening to their teacher's union or their trade union, or their stupid friends who tell them to vote for a #*@!!/ democrap. After all, it WON'T MATTER which transmission you put in your Jeep IF JEEPS ARE OUTLAWED! And the democraps want to make the whole population dependent and helpless so that THEY can make your decisions FOR you. They want the communist utopia that the Hillary Klintunoids have always dreamed about implementing in this country. If you haven't seen evidence of that in the last seven years, well, shame on you for being so naive. To paraphrase a famous person: "When they outlawed Jet Skis, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jet skier; when they outlawed ATVs I didn't speak up because, well, I didn't have one of them either; when they outlawed guns, I didn't speak up because I didn't shoot; when they outlawed dune buggys I didn't speak up because I don't like sand; when they outlawed trail bikes I didn't speak up because I didn't have any motorcycles. Finally, when they outlawed Jeeps, there was no one LEFT to help ME speak up. Better to make a fuss NOW, than to wait till the Eco-nazis and their liberal democrap masters OWN this country!/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Bob, Ozark is testing to see how much self-control I can muster on the spur of the moment. He knows that as soon as he uses the Klintunoid Liberal term: "homophobe" that he'll get a right-wing radical religious militia fanatic reply from me. "Homophobic" and "Gay" are two public relations masterpieces that the perverted tripe in this country put in place to describe people who recognize perversion and can see that it isn't "diversity", and to label themselves something that makes the public forget just exactly what it is that they do with each other and for which they want your legislated, force-of-law approval.It is my goal to get Qzark to vote against every damn democrap that he sees on the ballot. He's actually quite a reasonable guy, but has been (temporarily) brainwashed by the Klintuns to believe perversion is "normal"./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Ozark is right about that, and the awful truth is that people would rather close their eyes and enjoy themselves instead of opening their eyes and helping to PRESERVE the very thing that they are doing. Last summer I got a LOT of flak in my church because there was a Promise Keepers rally here in Stockton CA with 30,000 Christian men proclaiming: "As for me n' my house, we'll serve t' Lord!" I said: "Uh, that's nice fellas, but shouldn't all 30,000 of you have been 30 miles north in the state capital getting in the faces of the democrap legislators who AT THAT VERY TIME were putting in place the ENTIRE homosexual agenda?" Oh man you should have heard the criticism I got. My point was that while hugging and crying has it's place, there comes a time when you have to look another man straight in the eye and say: "If you do that, I will come back here and HURT you!".....and say it like you mean it. It is not always EASY to perserve freedoms! Sometimes it's downright annoying. Just ask the guys who fought in the Battle of the Bulge./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.