Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and JYG are looking into setting a CJ7 body onto a Scout II frame. Has anyone attempted this? Any advice for me? I'll listen to anything!!!! [email protected]

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Re: International Jeep......Help me make it happen

I don't see any problem, it should be straight forward... The only problem I can see is blending the electrics/sensors, and that's doable. It seems like a fun project, one I'd like you to write up and send to me for an ORC article.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Re: International Jeep......Help me make it happen

Wiring isn't a problem, I've got that covered.
We've got two Scouts in my back yard along with the 4 Jeeps...

Starting to look like a 4x4 junk yard around here!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
AND;
I'm sure the neighbors are REAL happy about that!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Took some scrap lying around here and made a handy little axle rack on Saturday and threw a set of FSJ springs in the front of his CJ on Sunday...
I don't know what the cause is, but we are actually getting something done around here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

If anyone has any ideas about a Scout frame/ Jeep body hybrid we are taking any suggestions...

Started looking at frame upgrades, took a look at the Jeep frames around here, then took a look at the Scout frames and there is no comparison! Those Scout frames are built TOUGH!

I'm still in favor of a Jeep power train with Scout axles, but I'm open for suggestions!...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts