Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pic is older but i had to scan it for a friend of my dads. So i figureed i would post it on here. Let me know what you all think of her.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

Attachments

· Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be the back. It would be hard to tell if it wasnt for the red tail lights. No the damn tire still leaks but i havent tried your trick yet. I am just too lazy to take the tire off of the bead. LOL.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

· Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me, my dad, and a good friend of mine that used to own a bodyshop did the work. Dad and i took her apart. (It took two days to get all the crome off). We did no body work what so ever that is where a bodyman comes in. I did fit the nos quarter to the car though. Luckily my dad bought a quarter for the car about 10 years before we restored it. The right side came from a car out west and was a four door car so it took some work. If i took a 58 jeep apart i bet it would fit. I have fallen asleep in the trunck of that car more then once at a car show. Damn car shows are boring. Thanks everyone for the great responses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.