Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally not jeepless!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I ended up getting the deal of a life time on a 78 CJ5. It has a 258, T18 w/ granny low, ps, and 71,426 orginal miles!!! I get the jeep, and new battery and a tow home all for $350!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Man what a deal. It needs a body, top, and interior but who cares! Just had to share this you all/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

sell me your jeep please!!!!

G

·
That's an awesome deal! What condition is the frame in? Nothing a welder and some time can't fix I'm sure. Otherwise, find a 76-79 CJ-5 w/ a good body to put that drivetrain in. Shouldn't be too hard to find or fix. Definitely better than being Jeepless!

-Jay
Denver, CO
1978 CJ-5 258 Weber, 'glass body

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Sounds great! My sense of humor seems to be playing tricks with me today - I read your post like..

"I got this great deal, all it needs is a body, top, interior, frame, a drivetrain, and tires, and it'll be great!" /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Sorry, I'm kinda punchy today, I guess. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Too much caffeine...
Pete

88 YJ - trails/beach trips only!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
79 4WD F250-hauler/tower of my toys
70 Jaguar E-type - the best car England ever made. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
90 Honda CRX - Daily pavement-pounder. 42 MPG. /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ses- When i had my first jeep i would just wheeling with my freinds, where ever i could. Some of my freinds have farms and those were always fun. But i have no idea were the REAL trails are, they gotta be here though/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah kinda sounds like that to me too. You missed one thing though, I have one kickass drivetrain!!! I got a whole jeep with a T18 for about half of what guys pay to put a T18 into their jeep. Man i am pumped

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hmm, Tim, your first action of being Jeep now(as opposed to be Jeepless), would be to remove that "Sell me your Jeep please!" Comment at the bottom of your screen.
Now that we are all Jeep, There is no need for that distraction /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Congrats on the Jeep my friend, it is a steal at that price.

-ben....
1948 Willys - W.I.P.
1987 Wrangler - 4-inch Procomp, Rancho Shocks, Arb Snorkel, Con-Ferr Rack, Pacesetter Header
1994 Grand Cherokee, Stock, 30-inch BFG All-Terrains

G

·
uhm.. going to post any pics soon?

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif 78 CJ7 "Issues" /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
muddy- It would really help if a digital camera dropped from the sky onto my lap... Ill post them when i get them developed.

YJ- Hehehehe /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

dont sell me your jeep!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
farms and a few short mud holes around the local lake are all I have found here besides the farms also. I have been thinking about taking the jeeps to current river for my yearly camping trip next month. last year I found a couple that looked nice there but had already sold the toyota.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts