Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Official Curmudgeon
5,207 Posts
Thanks a lot Peanut, it used to be a pretty effective trick but now you've told the whole world. I think
that's why CJDave sent his by private email. Nothing that you come up with here will work long if you
are going to discuss how to do it, and defeat it, in front of the world.

· Official Curmudgeon
5,207 Posts
Peanut,

I don't need to know where you put the switch, now that you've told me what the problem is, I can simply
jumper around it, ya think????? That was what made it work so well, the thief didn't know what the
problem was.

I wasn't being malicious with my comment, that trick has been around since I owned a '58 MGA back
in the mid '60, any self-respecting thief would know to look for it by now. Still, we don't need to discuss
all of the tricks we know here and wind up with an internet car theft handbook.

· Official Curmudgeon
5,207 Posts
No, no, no xjy173. We have a case going here where a guy was caught shoplifting at an Osco drug
store. Four employees caught him and detained him. He wound up on the ground with the four
employees holding him down until the police arrived, he died half an hour later. Autopsy report said he
died from struggling while having heroine in his system. He had 31 previous arrests, 2 of which were
felonies. The guy was black and they hollered discrimination and filed a wrongful death suit against
Osco. Osco has promised to give there employees sensitivity training and hire more blacks. Just kill
the SOB and hide the body well.

CJMore,
I may have done better than that, I had a huge Taz painted on the hood one on each side and another on
the back. I expect they might pass it up for one a little less noticeable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.